Sunday, July 1, 2012

Going Cold Turkey on Internet

Welllll.... there's only internet at Hosahalli on their single-connected computer about once in a blue moon, hence why this is the first time I'm online in a week (went to Mysore for a day trip). It's quite maddening, but going cold turkey off the internet is probably healthy for me. And at least I can retain my sanity now that I can email all my reports and update my blog a bit.

I live in a room in a small house on the edge of campus. Its quite pretty out there, but for some reason the generator isn't connected to my building so I only have power about half the time. I get plenty of company from mosquitoes, since I can't close the windows properly (plus it keeps my cold going). I often chill in Karen or Abbie's room (two girls from Cornell Uni) - they recently discovered, to their great delight, that I have a movie library of over 200 films on my external HDD.

I hope to have a lota blog posts written for next time I get online!

No comments:

Post a Comment